Our platform is designed to provide the opportunity for students to talk about news from their school and to help each other. All this should be done in a respectful way.
Friendly and respectful manner 🙂
Contributions from other users are respected. Always remember, that there is also a person across from you who wants to be respected just as much as you want to be. Insults of persons and organizations as well as swear words are not tolerated.
Legal and with common sense 🧠
Contributions are within applicable law and social norms. In particular, the prohibitions are:
- Statements that are unlawful, infringing on the personality, defamatory, offensive, libelous, harmful to reputation, harmful to your business, pornographic or racist
- Discriminatory statements against other users and social groups, such as due to their religion, ethnicity, nationality, income, sexual orientation, age, sex, beliefs, political beliefs or physical, mental or psychological disabilities
- Direct / verbal attacks on other “Boardapp” users
- Concrete calls for crime or violence
- Publication of personal data of yourself or third parties. These include e.g. Names, telephone numbers, addresses, etc.
Unique and advertising-free content 💎
A post will be posted once. Multiple posting of the same contribution to gaining attention is not accepted. In particular, the prohibitions are:
- Our platform does not provide space for spam, advertising, personal ads or other commercial content.
Consequences to non-compliance ⚖️
As the operator, we reserve the right to remove posts that clearly violate our rules. Likewise, we reserve the right to block users due to rule violations. In case of serious cases, we reserve the right to inform the authorities.
If you see any posts that violate the above rules, please notify us immediately. You can either do this directly in the app by tapping the “Report” button on the respective post or sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
We thank you 💙 for your support